October 21, 2012

Got a HOME at last! ( this time for real.)

Finnaly, we're living in our home. (We are doing it for like 3/4 days, i was just too lazy to post.) We already got half of the furniture, including my desk, that's a *little* tinier than we thought, but it's still awesome. The ambient here is great, except for the mornings that instead of birds singing, have kids shouting. Yeah, maybe the house was cheap because of the elementary school at our front... The beach, yeah, the beach is cool. Kinda cold in the mornings, but nothing that we weren't used too.
Our "Fun Room" is great. We have a big screen, we've got a window, and the room itself is pretty big.
It's hot in here, "and it's not because of me. B)" Anyway, the pool doesn't get any sunlight, but we don't need it, because it's already too hot.
Oh yes... what about our super big balcony. We can play football in there. Actually, I think techanicaly talking, the balcony is as big as half of our house, because it goes from the living room to the other side of the apartment.

Oh yes. something arrived. My MakeyMakey! The most awesome invention in history. If your not familiar with it, just see. www.makeymakey.com
 Just to show the power of the MakeyMakey, the next sentence, with be writen with, er.. I know! this scissor. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Tadam!

And, for the last topic of my post, my birthday. Well, my birthday is gonna be 26 October, but even withtout friends, with will be cool. We've got some fun things planed, like getting my bass. Wohoo!
There's just a little problem. This awesome schools got this amazing idea of the "bolsão". Wich is pratically a reasoning test you do to see how much discount you get on the school. We are going to do one in the morning, in 27 October. I will not have a very relaxed day thinking in the test in the day after...

Good. I ended the post. now I can go back playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment