September 29, 2012

The first times...

"I hate this!" It's of course the idea of the first times... Of course we know it's gets better, but it's the same thing as starting a new RPG character: Maybe the new one will end up better, but it's boring to start from the begining again.
At least we are already close to buy the house, we just need to sign the assigment. Well, still boring though, we will need to buy, and mount the furniture.
Cool part; to re-desing your room. Too bad we are going to have a sleeping room, and a fun room, shared by we three, our parents couldn't afford a T4. Still cool, though.
I really miss having my bass and my bike, good thing my parents are gonna give me new ones :P Just if they sell our old garage, so I just hope they do.

I also miss my little place, where I do my drawings and animations. I just can't do it very confortabily in a tiny dining table, the only table our grandparents have. But I still create cool things in Little Big Planet 2, love that game.

So, that's it, just hope this ends soon.

P.S: Thinking of ways of getting by blog popular... if your seeing this, or your a guy lost on the net, or a guy that's seeing old posts of the blog, coming from the future where my blog is popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment